Monday, November 15, 2010

John and Tanya Bartsch: Fraud, Death Threats and Vindictive Lies: One of Pecoraro's Missing "Puzzle" Pieces in Bedwell Case

The Truth About: “The Truth About Connie”

Before I continue this post, I have the need to say that I have not been given any consent from the mother to post any of what I have written or what I am about to write. I would do nothing to jeopardize this mother’s plight to save her daughter, but I feel that it is my constitutional right of freedom of speech to dispute all the blatant lies regarding this case and the mother going around on the internet. I have access to the court documents; I have read them and now in a series of articles will post the truth and facts of this whole debacle.

I was in the middle of reading the court documents, researching for the second article of facts in the baby A case when I read “thetruthaboutconnieblogspot”. I have to say that I laughed out loud while reading. I will tell you in just a minute why it was so funny to me. The “interview” of this “friend” is a fraud. The author of that blog is lying when they tell you they “spoke” to a “friend” of the mother’s. If this person was such a friend, why did they not disclose the name? Because those are the words from Tanya Bartsch in a letter she wrote to Dr. Roeder, the “doctor” that evaluated the family for the court proceedings. I have this letter in my hands and am waiting to see if we can maybe upload it to saveaaliyah.com or if I may have permission to upload it here. If it will hinder the upcoming trial in any way, I will not post it at all. So as it stands right now, you’ll have to take my word for it. This letter is why I laughed out loud. Did the author of the blog not know that people have access to these court documents and can and will prove them to be liars? Obviously not.

As we all know, or maybe not, Tanya Bartsch is the woman that stole Connie’s identity and committed fraud against her. We also know that her husband, John, left threatening voicemails stating “they will bury Connie and make sure she loses her child”. There is also another letter from Connie’s current boyfriend of two and a half years explaining more of the despicable vile things they described they would do to Connie and her child for reporting them for their crimes. It explains how they would do anything to hurt this mother and child’s relationship for revenge and this letter helped in doing just that. I will agree to one thing that the author of the blog spot wrote, where they wrote that Tanya loves Connie. Tanya loved Connie so much that she wanted to BE Connie. Anything that Connie did, said, wore…..Tanya copied. Connie was in a terrible car accident and Tanya would “all of a sudden” come down with the same symptoms Connie sustained in that accident. I have been told that Tanya was diagnosed as having Munchausen by Proxy, which I find VERY odd; because she does not have any children. I can’t say that was the exact diagnosis, but I do know that she had to have cognitive therapy for a minimal of two years and was placed on medication for her delusions. I can only assume that she has the symptoms that a doctor looks for in order to diagnose that syndrome. And isn’t it convenient that the people, the father supporters, have claimed that this mother has MBPS? Yes, I’d say very convenient.

I have also had the liberty of receiving some of the inside information from Connie’s counselor. Connie has been in counseling for the past year and a half to help cope with her situation with the Placer County corruption and the sexual/physical abuse of her daughter. This counselor defines the mother as “a black and white, left-brained logical thinker that does not live in the grey. Meaning, there are no “ifs, ands, or buts”, it’s either right or wrong. In other words, lacking of delusion.” These are words of her therapist not of a “friend” who has no knowledge of the psychosis of another. Not from a “friend” who wants to “bury” this mother because she turned her in for fraud. She’s just a mother that is trying to cope with the loss of her daughter, the loss of her daughter’s innocence, her motherhood, the trauma of the abuse, fighting a corrupt system and the toll it is taking on her. The mother’s pain is surely unimaginable.

Not only does her counselor say this about the mother, but her current boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, Dustin Thompson, sisters, brother, father and friends all say the same thing: “Honest, moral, caring, trustworthy, funny and intelligent.” This is all documented in the witness letters and court documents at saveaaliyah.com. Please, if you haven’t had a chance to read them yet, do so now. You can also go here: http://s576.photobucket.com/albums/ss207/SavebabyA/

Regarding the intelligence of this mother, I have personally read the mother’s psychological evaluation. According to the California Court System, Connie’s IQ places her in the top 1/3 of the population. It also states that her problem solving skills are well above average; she is not in denial and is definitely equipped to be a custodial parent.

It is sad to see that these people claim that Connie is vindictive. It is clear to me, that these father supporters are the ones being vindictive. They will go to any lengths to make us all believe that this mother has mental problems and is indeed delusional. I must admit, if I did not have the court documents to read myself, I would have to believe the author of that blog. Author, you are correct when you say there are two sides to the coin. But in your case, your coin has two faces or two tails. Your coin only spins and flips to one side. Post the truth and you will go far.

I do also want to touch on the unconstitutional restraining order placed on this mother. A poster said that Connie may lose all rights to her daughter for non-contact with her daughter for the last 4 months. But what the public does not know is that Dustin has named the baby in the restraining order prohibiting Connie to call, write or send any gifts to her own child. In every sense of the word has control over this baby and the mother. People, open your eyes!!! If the post were true it is disgusting how it’s a catch twenty-two. And to Connie’s lawyer, file for the ex parte ASAP, GET VISITATIONS STARTED IMMEDIATELY!!!

My fists are now up and clenched for the long fight. Thank you to all who read and I will now continue the article about the so called investigation.

Troy

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete